The building was originally a farm shed that was already on the Ferraris map in the 18th century. Rebuilt in the first decade of this century, the vacant house was refurbished as a holiday home in 2021.
The holiday home is located on the northern edge of Sleidinge and connects to the network of the Meetjesland cycling nodes.
The ground floor includes:
- A sitting area with leather seats and smart TV.
- A built-in kitchen with every comfort such as a large refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso machine, regular
coffee maker, etc... .
- The dining area that can accommodate up to 12 people (one high chair available).
- A built-in wardrobe for storing coats and shoes.
- A bathroom with washing machine, sink, shower and toilet.
The upper floor comprises:
- Two large bedrooms with double bed.
- One bedroom with 2 single beds.
- One bedroom with 4 single beds.
- All beds are box springs - two cots are also available.
- Bed linen is provided as standard.
- Two bathrooms with sink, shower and toilet.
- Night hall with sensor-controlled lighting.
- Each door has a different color shade.
The toilets and the washing machine are using rainwater. Solar panels provide power for all electrical appliances. This is how we want to limit our ecological footprint.
The young orchard is also a playground. Little by little we are adding new elements that allow children to have fun with simple means.
The site is fenced and lockable with a gate.