The building was originally a farm shed that was already on the Ferraris map in the 18th century. Rebuilt in the first decade of this century, the vacant house was refurbished as a holiday home in 2021.
The holiday home is located on the northern edge of Sleidinge and connects to the network of the Meetjesland cycling nodes.
The ground floor includes:
- A sitting area with leather seats and smart TV.
- A built-in kitchen with every comfort such as a large refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso machine, regular
coffee maker, etc... .
- The dining area that can accommodate up to 12 people (one high chair available).
- A built-in wardrobe for storing coats and shoes.
- A bathroom with washing machine, sink, shower and toilet.
The upper floor comprises:
- Two large bedrooms with double bed.
- One bedroom with 2 single beds.
- One bedroom with 4 single beds.
- All beds are box springs - two cots are also available.
- Bed linen is provided as standard.
- Two bathrooms with sink, shower and toilet.
- Night hall with sensor-controlled lighting.
- Each door has a different color shade.